Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My babies

Cooper is an Army Crawling Machine. That kid is FAST! He is into anything and everything but has a love for cords/wires. Awesome...

Lucas did the Army Crawl just long enough to say, "See, I can do it." Now, as he did with rolling, he's tucked it away only to be used in case of emergency... and by emergency I mean there is something he really wants that is out of his reach.

Lucas is starting to wave a little bit. Cooper waves all the time.

C is teething. His bottom right gum is very swollen, so I'm hoping we get our first tooth here soon. Very exciting :)

L is a drool box but nothing is even swollen in that little mouth. He may never have teeth!

They are sitting so well that we've retired the bath slings and they now sit in the tub like the big boys they are (cue dramatic sobbing from the heartbroken mother...).

Hayden's newest words are: instrument, trash can, slippery, and carry you (which means, carry me). He's also learned the fine art of tattling. Michael closed the bathroom door for two seconds while Hayden was in the bath and he lost his mind over it. When I went to smooth things over he looked up at me with tear-filled eyes and said, "Mommy, I'm scared! Daddy closed the door and Hayden cried!"

It was soooooo cute and sad and all of that. Then he told Michael that "Daddy scare me" and when Daddy asked why he said "Daddy closed the door and Hayden cried". That'll teach Daddy! Daddy started crying too and promised to never, ever do it again.

Oh, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment