Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Return!

I haven't even logged into my blog since Tammy died. Part of me was afraid to see her blog and read it... and end up crying even more. I just needed a week (ok, a little more than that :)) to regroup. But I am back, with every intention of keeping this thing updated!

Took C&L to their 6 month check up a few weeks back.
Cooper- 17lbs7oz & 27.75"
Lucas- 17lb4oz & 27.75"

They are staying pretty close in their sizes, which is great for me as I don't have babies wearing two different sizes of clothing. Cooper had his big growth spurt after he was born, but he needed it to catch up with his chunky brother.

Lucas is finally rolling around a little. After I threatened him with Early Intervention (on two seperate occassions) he rolled both ways (after both threats!). So I just need to threaten him on a daily basis to get him moving. Excellent.

Hayden was moved into a big boy bed (!!!!) last week. It's going great so far. I'm really proud of him. The first two nights he cried for a few minutes when we left him, but settled down shortly. The next two nights went over great. He just smiled at us and said "night, night". Last night he passed out on the couch and had to be moved to his bed, so that was just cute :).

1 comment:

  1. lol...I was just about to post the same thing on my blog. I also haven't posted since Tammy and was about to post about our six month appt. Your boys are taller than mine...we're square over here! :)

    ReplyDelete