Monday, January 18, 2010

2009

We had a great year in 2009. We started the year by welcoming our twins into our lives and we closed the year by buying and moving into our first home.

The months in between were full of ups and downs, but we made. We had lots of fights and tears but even more hugs and laughter.

Michael and I grew together as a couple and grew more into our roles as parents. We watched our family get acquainted and adjust to being a group of 5. Our boys have grown closer and closer and are now quite the little trio.

We definitely write 2009 off as a success. Here's to hoping 2010 brings just as much joy!

1 comment:

  1. what a great summary of your year.
    I hope 2010 is awesome for you. I doubt it will have such highs, bit hard to top a twin birth AND a new house. I think it might be a year of settling into it all........ that sounds lovely to me :):)

    ReplyDelete