Monday, November 23, 2009

1 Week...

...until we move. I'm nervous. I'm excited. I'm exhausted!

I busted my butt packing up all of the non-essentials yesterday. Michael helped a little. He really hates packing and I really hate that about him because he is more of a distractions than help. Even though I was killing myself with all of the lifting and tugging, I still had a good day.

Michael made all of my meals for me. I have to laugh because that's never happened before. I honestly think the only reason it happened yesterday is because I kept forgetting to eat. As a distraction, he was also very playful. I enjoyed getting to watch him be the main care-giver for the kids for a day. It was a nice change. We typically share baby-duty when he is home, or some days it's all me, but yesterday it was 90% him.

On to more fun matters... the house! It is beautiful. We went out Friday to have a look around. They were installing all of the ceiling fans and light fixtures. It is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Our cabinets may be my favorite part. They are just so pretty!

We have the twins 9-month check-up this afternoon so I will post their stats a little later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment